We are looking for a strategic customer data strategy lead to drive 3Shape’s company-wide customer data strategy, reporting directly to the CFO – combining a commercial and technical mindset to operationalize high-impact use cases across the customer journey!
Join us in shaping the future of dentistry!
We are a high-energy, rapidly growing, and purpose-driven company with a strong innovation track record and highly motivated colleagues working primarily within the dental industry. We are driven by our strong values and our purpose to improve patients’ lives with an aim to lead digital dentistry in the global market. We are on a steep growth trajectory with ambitious growth targets – and it has perhaps never been more exciting to join us as we recently welcomed EQT as co-owner to join us on this journey!
Information about the role
We are looking for an experienced customer data strategy lead to drive our customer data strategy. The data strategy is a key pillar in 3Shape’s overall strategy and we have already matured our thinking: we have a number of prioritized use cases, and we are now looking for the right candidate to take charge. You will be leading and building a dedicated customer data team, report directly to our CFO, Kristian Krag, and work in close collaboration with both Group IT, commercial teams and other business owners.
The customer data strategy lead will be responsible for leading and coordinating the overall customer data strategy and will leverage both a commercial mindset and a technical understanding to navigate among a broad range of stakeholders to drive action and execution of the strategy. Your team will likely be composed of different capabilities and profiles, and you will shape the team and how it works across 3Shape from day 1. In addition, the customer data strategy lead will be collaborating closely with Group IT and key business owners across the organization with key focus on driving commercial value creation through big data orchestration.
The role is based in our headquarter in the heart of central Copenhagen by Kongens Nytorv.
To be considered for this position, you may hold:
- ~5+ years of experience in designing and implementing data strategies, while demonstrating leadership, ability to effectively navigate in a broad stakeholder landscape and working in the intersection of business and IT/technology
- Excellent people and communication skills and ability to engage effectively with senior management
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to lead others to action
- Expertise within the data technology landscape & data architecture with a strong ability to cut through complexity and a rock-solid focus on creating impact
- An MSc within a relevant field (IT, business/economics & IT, or similar)
- A deep motivation for driving a successful data strategy transformation
- An opportunity to become part of a highly successful and international environment and working with cutting edge technology in a fast-growing MedTech company backed by EQT
- An inspiring, international workplace with committed and highly skilled colleagues in an informal setting
- An opportunity to work on something that is important to our company, and which holds significant potential
- Personal and professional empowerment with challenging tasks in a dynamic environment with exposure across the value chain
- A great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs (e.g. bicycle team, wine club, etc.)
- Attractive office in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
Join 3Shape and make a difference and help us change the future of dentistry!
Visit our website if you want to read more about our company, mission, or why 3Shape is a great place to work!
Apply as soon as possible and no later than the 1 5th of July 2022. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape is a world leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen that develops, produces and sells medical devices. 3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally.