3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
Are you passionate about developing robust quality software? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and test automation frameworks? If so, you might be the right person for our new position in the Partnerships and Integrations software platform team in 3Shape.
3Shape is a an industry leader in 3D-scanning in the dental industry and develops next-generation technology that benefits both dental professionals and patients.
As the new Software Test Automation Engineer you will join an outstanding team of professionals responsible for developing and integrating external workflows into the 3Shape platform.
We imagine your profile is someone who enjoys working in an international environment using Agile development methods and code written in C# .NET. You are also confident in English, both written and oral.
In addition you have the following attributes and experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in developing and maintaining tests e.g. unit, integration, system-level tests
- At minimum 3 years coding experience, 1 year of experience in .NET
- Good understanding of automation test methodologies, automation test frameworks, tools and techniques
- Good coding skills using OOP and SOLID principles
- Ability to bring tasks to completion, despite the difficulties
- Careful attention to details
Your responsibility areas include:
- Develop tests for REST APIs and Web browser integrations
- Automation of release procedures
- Develop and maintain autotests of various types: Release tests, Regression tests, Scalability tests, Load tests, Performance tests, Endurance tests, etc.
You will also play a key role in:
- Maintaining high code quality of automation tools and tests, e.g. through refactoring of the codebase and performing code reviews
- Participate in development of Test Automation Infrastructure, which consists of many components, including Core Framework APIs, Tools, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
It would also be a plus with:
- Experience in writing automated tests using TestStack.White, FlaUI
- Experience in automation of REST API testing
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Jenkins (Groovy pipeline scripts)
- Managing Azure Virtual Machines using SDKs (e.g. C# Fluent)
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: