3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Developer or Software Architect, that are not afraid of coding, to join our ranks in the Software Architecture Group for 3Shape.
The group is responsible for defining the technical roadmap for 3Shape and to ensure that our software development is build on a robust and secure foundation prepared for the future.
Your role is to support the group in this responsibility. The daily tasks can be very diverse from hands-on coding a shared library to technology investigations.
You will also participate in architectural discussions of our software projects.
As the first member in the group outside of Head Quarter (in Denmark) you will be the ambassador for the group in UA and you will work in close cooperation with the head of the group, which also is your direct manager.
The majority of our software is based on .NET and you are required to be well-versed in the whole Software Development Life Cycle.
- 5+ years of software development with .NET
- Well-versed within Git, NuGet, MSBuild and .NET (Core)
- Confident in English with good communication skills
- Kept up-to-date with the latest development frameworks
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: