Customer Success Manager - English
About the role
This newly defined role is an important element in the customer journey. When end-users purchase new hardware or software from a reseller, the sales representative who sold it to them simply moves on to the next client. That’s where a Customer Success Manager comes in.
Customer Success Manager ensures that a client does not just buy a 3Shape product, but has a positive experience with it, too after the initial purchase has taken place. He/she will be the customers guide through the world of TRIOS. To accomplish this, he/she builds relationships with end-users, customize the experience and provide training resources. All while following a very structured onboarding path to ensure excellent customer experiences and high promoter scores.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Train remotely new TRIOS customers and build trusted customer relationships to provide first-class TRIOS onboarding experience.
- Provide prompt follow up and attention to customer inquiries.Communicate with customers via email, text, live-chat, phone calls or any other communication method as outlined by management.
- Animate scanning hands-on training sessions remotely with the customer, together with a follow up training session two weeks later.
- Interact with other departments and local academies and escalate customers feedback further.
Tracking, Reporting and administrative tasks
- Enter client information into CRM or project management software.
- Plan the entire onboarding of your customers and assist them from the delivery date of their TRIOS scanner until they are confident TRIOS users and scanning is a habit.
- Verify product installation to ensure that there are no issues.
- Monitor user’s progress through onboarding journey and follow up.
To succeed in your role, you should possess the following competencies:
- Native or C1 level in English (mother tongue would be a plus), and advanced verbal and writing skills in Russian and Ukrainian.
- Customer oriented approach, huge curiosity in people and willingness to help.
- Interest in dental world and strong ability to learn fast.
- Competent to learn a software.
- Strong Communicator—must be able to provide clear, concise training and advise to the customer. Able to guide dentists through the world of TRIOS with varied digital apprehensions.
- Global Mindset-Must be able to understand and effectively work across cultural boundaries.
Problem solving and logical thinking skills—through focused listening and observation, can identify key issues and limiting factors.
Ability to Multitask—can effectively function in a fast-paced / stressful environment with multiple agendas and timelines.
- Interpersonal Skills—viewed as engaging, approachable, eager to understand and listen.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Previous experience as a dental assistant / dental lab and/or demonstrated use of TRIOS and/or other IOS would be a plus.
What do we offer
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week
- Temporarily full remote work due to the war and possibility of partially remote work after the war
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: