Let’s change dentistry together!
You are an experienced and easy-to-work-with software architect with a proven track record as architect from larger development organisations and you are keen to put your efforts in to something that truly makes a difference to real people’s real lives, right?! So, you should press on, read the rest of this, and send us an application!
We develop SW for dental clinics to enable dental restorations, implant planning and designing of dental splints. The system architecture is built up around our Unite platform, which is an execution platform for our SW modules of which Implant Studio, Splint Design, Anatomy Design, and our new manufacturing interface module CAMair are the ones in your scope of work. The SW runs on premise, but we are moving more and more towards cloud operations for data management and AI. One of your tasks will be to facilitate this transition for the SW modules in your scope of work. Moreover, our CAMair module requires your ability to work with our 3D printer and milling machine partners to ensure that we land a well-functioning, scalable and maintainable manufacturing solution.
The team is partly based in Kyiv, Ukraine and Copenhagen, Denmark and consists of young and eager professionals of diverse backgrounds. There is a direct, result-oriented and truly warm dialogue in the team, and we hope you will tap in to and appreciate this.
Tasks that you will be facing in this role
- Define and concretize architectural runways for (larger) features and enablers
- Identify and qualify technical debt in “own” modules and system level
- Collaborate with product owners and product managers to clarify, qualify and quantify non-functional requirements for our SW modules
- Implement prototype SW and participate in production SW development
- Relentlessly work with other software architects to build a more solid, fit for purpose and fit for future SW architecture
- Advocate and driving SW development best practices, such as SOLID, boy scout principle, DoD, BDD/TDD and design for testability
- Coach developers in all technical aspects of SW product development
- Constantly keep up to date with latest technology trends within SW development and operation
We use tools like GitHub, Jira, Artifactory, Jenkins, WPF and Visual Studio with ReSharper. The tech stack is C# on the .NET framework 4.8 with WPF for the user interface and we are currently migrating our code to .NET Core 6.0.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years working as a SW architect in a corporate setting
- Minimum 5 years working as a SW developer, preferably in .NET stack
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or similar
- Well-versed in whole SDLC, incl. testing and operations
- Confident working in multi-site settings with many stakeholders
- Experience with stakeholder management, incl. communication and planning
- Systematic, result-oriented, and analytical way of working
- Experience from MedTech industry is considered an advantage
Join one of the most exiting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
Moreover, we offer:
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based office
- A good healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs
- Good work/life balance e.g., remote work for up to 2 days per week
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
Visit our website If you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.