3Shape is the “Google” of the dental industry, the leader of the dental CAD/CAM market. We are specialists in the production of 3D scanners, present in Poland for over 10 years.
Are you ready to gain experience and support our R&D Team? 3Shape offers an opportunity to join our R&D Mechanics team as an Intern and work in the interface between development, production and quality with state-of-the-art dental technologies.
The position is based at our Production facility in Szczecin (Poland) and is within our Lifecycle and Quality team, which is part of R&D. The work will be carried out in close collaboration with both local Production and R&D Engineers as well as engineers from Denmark and Ukraine.
In your new job you will:
- Participate in analyzing and solving quality issues for our products
- Work on technical documentation, especially technical drawings in PDM and PLM systems
- Conduct testing of potential product changes
- Get familiar with our production process and learn our organization
- Learn how our products are designed
The ideal candidate is a student of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or familiar department. He or she is an implementer, who enjoys working in a cross functional team, and further has most of the following qualifications:
- Knows 3D CAD tools (we use SolidWorks, PDM/Enterprise and Aras PLM)
- Familiarity with electro-mechanics, electronics, optics and/or software and production technologies as injection molding, milling, CAM, robotics or 3D printing
- Ability to create and maintain cross-functional working relationships
- Is proactive, takes ownership of tasks, delivering them according to scope and timeline
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Competitively paid internship
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 PLN
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- An attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck
- Company events