At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative software and 3D scanners for the global community of dental professionals.
We are leading the digital transformation within dentistry creating a better life for millions of patients around the world. We are therefore at a constantly higher pace launching new groundbreaking medical devices and services for dentists and dental technicians. To lead and manage end-to-end activities on strategic product development projects of complex medical devices we are seeking a Senior Project Manager.
As Senior Project Manager you will lead the development of large 3D scanner projects. The projects span across multiple hardware- and software disciplines. You will be responsible for transforming new ideas and technologies into successful market launch of devices by addressing and solving critical project inter-dependencies and guiding the project team towards milestone achievements.
3Shape is a true technology company - your ability to lead highly dedicated engineers and scientists is therefore crucial for your success. In the job as Senior Project Manager you will interact directly with development engineers and scientists, program managers, subject matter exerts, regulatory and quality specialists as well as operational management and external agencies and stakeholders.
In 3shape we have a flat organizational structure and as Senior Project Manager you have our senior and executive management’s attention for easy and agile governance of your development projects.
Your tasks will include:
- Detailing and executing development projects in accordance with established processes from early exploratory phases to production ramp-up
- Daily leadership of large cross-functional project teams that are internationally located
- Develop detailed project work plans and schedules and secure progress accordingly
- Effectively identify potential problems and issues, assess their impact, and develop and implement mitigation and resolution plans and activities
- Manage product requirements, traceability, and risk management activities according to international medical device standards
- Lead design reviews in close cooperation with subject matter experts
- Manage technical partners/ vendors supporting product development activities
- You have a relevant higher education
- You have several years' experience in management of new product development
- You have experience working in R&D or manufacturing environment
- You have great interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills with all levels of personnel
- You have a strong ability to balance engineering development issues and commercial needs
- It is considered a plus if you have experience with medical device industry, but it is not a requirement
Join one of the most exiting tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
Moreover, we offer:
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based office
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of digital dentistry and a rapidly expanding company
- A good healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs
- Good work/life balance e.g., remote work for up to 2 days per week
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
Visit our website If you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, feel free to apply as soon as possible. Please note that due to summer vacation we will be reviewing the applications in the second week of August. That is when you can expect to hear back from us.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.