At the heart of 3Shape is the global People & Organization (P&O) team that supports the entire organization. We are a team of 30 colleagues worldwide and this position will be based at our Support Center (SSC) in Szczecin, Poland.
Our aim is to scale a global People & Organization Support Center by standardizing and simplifying HR processes in order to master operational and administration support to the business.
We are looking for candidates that have previous experience within a Shared Service environment that are either a Team Lead already or highly experienced in HR operations. Experience with corporate business is needed, you need to have excellent people management skills, be able to work with KPIs, manage and prioritize several tasks at any one time and have excellent people skills.
In short, you will be accountable for the performance and service of the HR Shared Service Center team. You will lead the team through a period of change, evolving the service to enable HR Operations to deliver high quality centralized transactional service to the business. Drive a culture of process improvement, a tight focus on data integrity and an excellent service to managers and employees.
Your key tasks will be:
- Provide a comprehensive HR administrative service for selected areas in the organization
- Manage case load, prioritize, and allocate cases within the team
- Continuously and diligently manage and update our master people data worldwide
- Ensure team is adequately resourced
- Proactively coach, develop and manage the performance of the team
- Highlight areas of improvement and suggest actions to maintain best practice
- Suggest and implement process improvements that will contribute to more efficient working practices
- Be an expert for all operational aspects of HR processes
- Manage the transfer of transactional work from other HR functional areas
- Liaise effectively with all areas of the HR function – be a key bridge of effective interaction and connectivity
- Manage HRSSC team within allocated budget
- Be involved in any cross functional or HR projects as necessary
- Ensure effective controls are in place to meet regulatory requirements or other auditable processes as required
You are comfortable working in an international, agile, and fast paced environment. You consider yourself to thrive in a high-speed environment where missing guidelines don’t frustrate you, but instead energize you to fill in the blanks and create structure where applicable and allowing for flexibility where needed.
Moreover, we expect you to have:
- To have worked in an HR Shared Service Centre before, but other relevant operational experience will be also considered
- A track record of delivering process improvement
- Good interpersonal skills - personable and professional and to be a great ambassador for HR
- Excellent level of IT skills, in particular Microsoft software (SharePoint, Forms, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication in English is a must
- High-quality, timely and proactive customer service
- Discretion, maturity of judgments and tact
Possibility to join the coolest, nicest, and most talented HR team in one of the most exiting MedTech companies and make a real impact. Moreover, working for 3Shape means that you will experience:
- An inspiring international environment
- Our Purpose: Help improve employee experience globally
- Friendly colleagues that are fun to spend time with
- Competitive employment terms and benefits
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- Informal atmosphere among global team with a strong emphasis on supporting our creativity and fostering well-being
- An attractive site location with canteen and observation deck
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 PLN
Visit our website if you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work! Or check out our Facebook- page “lifeat3Shape” to learn about our people.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today with your cover letter, cv and other relevant information. We will review the applications continuously.
Only English application will be reviewed
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.