3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner. Training & Application specialist is a key role in 3Shape. You will provide guidance about usage of the 3Shape software & hardware to customers and build up good relationship based on trust.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
As a training & application specialist you provide training, consultancy, and guidance to 3Shape customers, facilitating the understanding and usage of the 3Shape software & hardware through classroom, webinars, and remote training initiatives.
To succeed in this position, you will need to:
Based in Taiwan, you are enthusiastic about travelling frequently in the region responsible. As a person you have excellent communication skills and can build up professional relations based on trust and respect. You thrive on detailed, creative tasks such as developing training materials, and enjoy being in the spotlight training, guiding, and supporting our customers as a subject matter expert. You are positive, display empathy and have good intercultural skills.
- You have a dental background, e.g., as a Dentist, Dental hygienists, or Dental Technician.
- Your work experience has given you extensive knowledge and insight in the work and needs of the clinics.
- You have experience with Dental CAD/CAM and it’s a preference if you have experience with 3Shape TRIOS or 3Shape software.
- You have a natural appetite for new tech and trends of digital dentistry.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and want to make a difference for the customer.
- You are a strong communicator with high attention to detail and can make complex tasks sound simple.
- Experience providing training and visiting customers is a plus.
- Except Chinese, you can speak English or be fluent in English.
- You can comply with company rules and regulations consciously.
- You are good at structuring your work and handling many tasks simultaneously.
What do we offer
A possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests. An opportunity to travel and grow your career through constant product training. Furthermore, you will be part of a team of committed & highly skilled colleagues who support you in your role, and together you are shaping the future of digital dentistry.