Do you want to support our management team to make data-driven financial and strategic decisions? Do you want to be a part of a fun and energetic team, eager to make an impact? Do you want to join one of Denmark’s fastest growing MedTech companies?
Then 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to work as an intern or student assistant in our Financial Partnering and Planning & Business Intelligence (FPP&BI) team, with exposure to a wide range of senior stakeholders across functions and countries. You will get to take responsibility to drive workstreams, develop your analytical toolbox and will get feedback on your performance along the way. It is a great opportunity to develop a broad range of skills that will set you up for a career within finance or consulting. All of that in the center of Copenhagen, right by Kongens Nytorv.
About the position
The FPP&BI team is a key function in supporting management teams across business units to take data-driven decisions at the right time. The dedicated Finance Partners support our Senior Leadership members with business case development, Performance management, etc. Furthermore, the FPP&BI team facilitates budget and forecast processes, delivers financial reporting to Management and Board of Directors (incl. EQT), and supports the CEO and CFO with analyses and reports. The team is anchored directly with the CFO of 3Shape.
As an intern or student assistant, you will primarily focus on supporting the sales organization, and will have the opportunity to support other areas depending on your interests and company needs. Your daily tasks will range from driving transformational projects to creating reporting models and doing ad-hoc analyses to support decision-making. Previous interns have worked on various projects, for example re-designing the lifecycle of promotions for our global sales team and creating a tool to monitor the average selling price of scanners.
Your development is important to us. Training and feedback are key tools to ensure your success as well as results and will continue to challenge you while developing and sharpening your toolbox. If you are motivated by making a difference and being part of a passionate team, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (incl. lunch) for intern – 15-20 hours as a student assistant
- Start date: 1. August or earlier (preferred)
- Remuneration: Competitive salary for both intern and student assistance
The ideal candidate:
- Is currently at the end of their bachelor or the beginning of their master’s degree within Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar, and has a strong academic performance
- Has the ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing - in English
- Has experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel and Powerpoint. Experience with Power BI is a plus.
- Is interested in learning more about finance partnering
- Enjoys working in teams as well as taking ownership of tasks
- Is excited about personal development and making an impact
- Aspires a career within finance, management consulting or project management
- Has a positive energy and is motivated by learning
Please apply as soon as possible by attaching your CV, cover letter and grade transcripts. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues, we are creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.