3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
Are you passionate about online experiences and have a strong technical understanding for the technologies that drive modern web solutions? We are looking for Digital Product Manager who will help drive the technical roadmap of our ambitious web strategies for our .com website, our community portal, ROI calculator, Partner Portal. The role will play a key part in defining technical requirements, implementation, operations, and support of 3Shape’s web platform and partner web services.
- Product owner for our customer facing websites: 3shape.com, 3Shape community, Partner Portal, ROI calculator - converting commercial requirements into user stories, epics, and technical tasks to be implemented by the development team
- Maintain the different product backlogs and help manage planning and grooming to ensure consistent and timely deliverables of platform functionalities and features.
- Ability to prioritize and balance requirements and features based on weighing user- and business needs
- Serve as the anchor point of daily operations and support on your products, ensuring an optimal user experience for 3Shape’s internal stakeholders and various customer segments
- Work in tandem with the UX/UI team in understanding and visualizing use cases and customer journeys related to ongoing web development and maintenance
- Develop and maintain web platform documentation, including architectural, process, and business diagrams and flow charts.
- Collaborate with 3Shape business units (Sales, Marketing, IT, R&D, and Product Management) to ensure an optimal user experience when consuming or providing cross-platform services
- You have 2+ years experience as a Product Owner, preferably for web based customer facing platforms
- You have experience with Scrum and agile methodologies and working with off-site development teams
- You are organized and are comfortable working with multiple initiatives simultaneously
- You have good stakeholder management skills and work constantly on building partnerships
- You have experience working with different CMS (Sitecore, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager), CDP (Segment, Exponea), Marketing Automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud), analytics (GA, GTM)
- You have worked with UX and understand the importance of user-centered design in the development process
- You are a clear communicator and at ease working with a wide range of commercial and technical stakeholders
- It is a big plus if you have experience working with microservices, API-first, cloud-native SaaS, and headless architecture
- Talented and structured communicator with the ability to bring executives as well as developers on board with the direction
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is a given. Additional major languages will be an advantage
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”, but for the moment we work remotely
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: