3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Support Consultant to work in our Kyiv office.
- You enjoy assisting customers in their daily work, finding solutions, and you thrive in a busy environment where multitasking is sometimes required.
- You are to have full operational command of English, both verbally and in writing
You should possess the following competencies:
- Advanced Microsoft Windows knowledge
- General networking knowledge incl. understanding the concepts of client-server installations Database (MSSQL or other) administration knowledge
- Customer oriented approach
- Great analytical abilities and attention to detail, but keeping the big picture in mind Ability to work independently with the desire to share knowledge with colleagues
- Good communicator, asking the right questions and listening also to what is not being said Intercultural competences
Areas of responsibility:
- Collaboration with other supporters with technical support for Clinic Care products
- General support case management: logging, prioritization, troubleshooting, potential escalation to other departments, closing, follow-up
- Knowledge transfer
- Creating and reviewing knowledge base articles and support documentation
- Training – technical training and coaching of colleagues and reseller supporters
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :