3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
About the role
Do you have technical interest and willing to join dynamic and innovative IT company? We are looking for Customer Support Consultants to join our energetic and multicultural team who will share our passion for solving problems and building strong relationships with our reselling partners and end-users around the world.
This role is based in Manila (Philippines), and you will be hired through our HR partner, Microsouring, but work exclusively with 3Shape and be part of our growing team in the APAC region.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Provide excellent and efficient technical support on 3Shape hardware (3D scanners) and software via online sessions, telephone, e-mails and occasional on-site events.
- Managing support cases: collect all relevant information from customers, according to the company`s procedures and record this using CRM
- Interact with other departments and escalate customers feedback further
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science, IT or Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience from role as Customer Support Consultant, Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk or similar is preferred
- Fluent English is required (other Asian languages is a plus)
- Strong troubleshooting, customer care and case handling skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, including:
- Install and uninstall applications
- Configure Windows firewall
- Have a basic knowledge of database
- Able to work under Windows command prompt
- Familiar with networking, including:
- Setting folder permissions and folder rights
- Understanding how to configure a fire wall
- Understanding how to check network port status
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Willing to share knowledge and experience with colleagues
- Good customer handling and communication skills
- Able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- A great international team with opportunities to grow
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
For more information, visit our website: www.3shape.com
You can follow us on social media:
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.