The role of Area Sales Manager is part of the International Markets sales organization and will be responsible for the total revenue across the 3Shape product portfolio. The position will report to Regional Sales Manager, Denys Fedotov, East Europe and Africa (EEA), and will ideally be based in Northern Africa.
This individual will be responsible for the future success of 3Shape’s business in the Africa (+), managing approximately 9 markets. He or she will be involved in defining the sales strategy for the markets.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible in the direct management and development of resellers in the region. This would be a role for an experienced sales manager with a proven track-record, ideally in the dental/medical devices business. Someone who can set direction but also build trust & confidence with both the partners, end-users and key opinion leaders across the markets.
- Translating strategic objectives into operational sales plans that enable the Region to manage the commercial activities, funnel, sales numbers, with rigor and predictability
- Deliver on set commercial KPIs & activities
- Work closely with distributors and partners within the region to drive alignment, execution, accountability and results
- Understand customer needs and suggest changes in products / value proposition to meet these needs.
- Identify selling strategies and opportunities to increase revenue.
- Facilitate a great customer experience for 3Shape customers throughout the sales process
- Drive the culture of organizational accountability, teamwork through personal relationship development, communication, and leadership
- Proven track record in driving sales revenue and key account management, including performance management
- Industry experience and/or knowledge of Medical Devices / dental is desirable and selling in Africa (& ideally part of Middle East)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in one of the following areas: Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering and/or related field.
- Experience with annual business planning, forecasting, budget tracking & resource utilization
- Experience in developing standards and processes to manage the business effectively, including CRM and lead management
- Understanding and have experience of working at an international company with strong corporate values and guidelines
Furthermore, we expect you to be:
- Trustworthy with a strong personal accountability to do business ‘the 3Shape way’ with reference to the mission, vision and values of the company
- Ability to develop business-oriented results with appropriate level of detail and keep the right people informed
- Be proactive and able to get things done in a timely manner
- Analytical and think in ways of strategy, structure and execution
- A business and sales developer – not an administrator
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Always ready for change & thrive in a high paced environment with challenges
- Robust – the ability to enter a professional discussion and hold your own ground
- Ideally fluent in English, French & Arabic - both in writing and orally
- You are willing to travel and can expect +100 travel days a year
Please send the CV and Cover Letter in English.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.