3Shape is an international company on a fantastic growth journey, where the voice of the end-user as well as the market is essential for future success. Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious Junior Market Analyst to join our Market insights team to support our efforts of performing sharp analyses, research and recommendations to help educate the organization by sharing the voice of the dental market.
About the position
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Market Insights and an important part of your work will be related to working with surveys and data, performing analyses, and presenting your findings in an appealing manner. Moreover, you will perform dedicated research on our market and key competitors and consider the impact for 3Shape. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end project management of our annual Reseller Satisfaction Survey including scoping, data analysis, PowerBI dashboards and presentation to departments
- Responsible for competitor research and mapping as well as how we can develop this important area further to gain additional value
- Key support on our global market survey which is the largest end user survey in 3Shape
- Responsible for our monthly market insights newsletter collecting relevant industry news on competitors and peers and sharing with the organization
- Facilitate send-out and analysis of our quarterly Net Promoter Score surveys measuring user satisfaction with 3Shape which includes data analysis into PowerBI Dashboards
- Provide quality assurance of imported data including cleaning and trimming it
- Collaboration across departments and regions to ensure input for surveys, competitor analysis, projects, etc.
- Undertake market modeling and forecasting
- Support the team with various analyses and research
- Relevant Master’s degree with strong academic results
- Newly graduated or a few years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a passion for working with data
- It is important that you possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with PowerBI or other Business Analytics/Data Visualization tools is a BIG plus
- Knowledge of surveys and working with survey tools
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss and present any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Positive an open mind towards new challenges and tasks
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
About the Market Insights Team
We are a small but impactful and passionate team with diverse backgrounds and nationalities. As a headquarters function, one of our finest missions is to deliver sharp analyses and recommendations for the top management, departments, and regions in 3Shape, to help form the overall strategic direction of 3Shape. In other words, there is a clear line between our deliverables and the value they add which we as a team find highly motivating. Our work is centered around three core areas; end user insights, competitor surveillance and market tracking. We are anchored within the Marketing & Commercial Excellence function with direct reporting line to the VP of the area. Individual development is important to us and ongoing feedback and career plan dialogues are an integral part of how we work together - and so is having fun and socializing as a team.
About our offer
- Attractive office location in central Copenhagen, Kongens Nytorv.
- Healthcare package through our pension provider
- Delicious and diverse full lunch cooked by our excellent chefs-team.
- A vibrant, young and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities.
- Good social environment with plenty events and social clubs.
About the application
Please do not hesitate to apply as we will be reviewing candidates continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape is a world-leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen with the purpose of leading digital dentistry in the global market, creating value for our customers, and improving the lives of patients like you and me. 3Shape was founded in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1700+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA, etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.