3Shape is the “Google” of the dental industry, the leader of the dental CAD/CAM market. We are specialists in the production of 3D scanners, present in Poland for over 10 years.
Are you ready to continue your engineering career on working with medical scanners in a global setting? 3Shape offers an opportunity to work as R&D Engineer, electronics in the interface between development, production and quality with state-of-the-art dental technologies.
3shape is establishing a new branch of our global R&D division in Szczecin (Poland) with the responsibility of developing and maintaining manufacturing, assembly and test equipment. For this new activity we are looking for talented manufacturing engineers with experience within mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or optical engineering.
You will be an active part of our product development projects from the very early project stages until production begins. You will have direct influence on the product design focusing on the design of assembly tools, jigs, and integrated systems for the production/assembly of high-quality and economically competitive products.
The work will be carried out in close collaboration with both local Production and our global product development. Hence you can expect to travel for around 10 days/year.
- Participate in new product development projects
- Create conceptual design and proof of concept of assembly tools, jigs, and integrated systems for the production
- Bridge knowledge between production and R&D
- Contribute to prototype builds as well as transfer to volume production
The ideal candidate is a hands-on, implementer who enjoys working in a cross functional team, and further has most of the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. preferably in electronics, mechanics or optical engineering
- 2 years of experience in a similar role preferably from volume production
- Understanding manufacturing and the design of production tools, jigs and integrated production system
- Polytechnical mindset combining electronics, mechanics, optical and control software
- Quality mindset
- Understanding of design, production and quality management processes for electronic, medical or optical devices
- Fluent in English language
What we offer:
- Competitive employment terms and benefits
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks
- The chance to influence the future of a rapidly expanding company
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- An attractive work environment in a new production facility with canteen and observation deck
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 PLN
- Company events