3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Mobile (Xamarin) Developer to help with building our mobile applications. These applications are to expand the use of our Dental platform so that doctors, technicians and patients can access our services via mobile phones. The largest project for now is 3Shape Communicate, it is deployed a while ago and is constantly enriched with new functionality.
From the technical side, the projects are built with Xamarin Native and use OpenTK\OpenGL ES for 3D rendering, we deploy them for iOS and Android.
At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with mobile development with Xamarin, actual releasing Android\iOS apps.
- Experience with scrum or other agile frameworks is preferred
- Passion for new technologies, and empathy for users
- Attention to detail and data validity
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
Would be a plus:
- Experience in UX design
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience of working with OpenTK\OpenGL ES
- Experience of working with Blazor, knowledge of MAUI concepts
- Understanding of domain-driven design
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: