Do you want to influence new product development capabilities in a fast-growing MedTech company? Do you want to be part of an international environment where teamwork, flexibility, and people development shape our success? Then join 3Shape’s Global procurement team.
About the position
In the position as New Product Introduction (NPI) Sourcing Specialist, you will be asked to apply and develop your strong sourcing and procurement skills by taking on key responsibility in sourcing for new technologies. Furthermore, you will be entrusted with early development of suppliers, and making sure we find partners that can fulfill compliance requirements, mass production capabilities and support with superior design for manufacturing skills.
You will be part of the Global Procurement team anchored within the SVP, Production, Supply Chain & Quality area and join a team of 4 engaged Category Managers as well as our Operational Purchase team located in Poland. The area is characterized by a dynamic and international working environment with constant focus on driving impact for 3Shape and developing our employees.
- To support rapid development in new R&D projects where key technologies are not supported by existing suppliers.
- Bridge the gap between early technical requirements/ideas with long term potential partners
- Assure (together with a great legal team) that all basic agreements are in place to hand suppliers over for mass production
- Support the Category Manager team with sourcing and cost saving activities
- Secure that samples, materials, supplies etc. are purchased from commercially selected partners
- Ad-Hoc activities within purchasing
- Ideally you hold a relevant degree from a business school, university (economics), engineering and have 2+ years of experience from a similar position – alternatively you have previously worked closely with R&D and Technical production
- Experience working with product development – with a good technical and commercial mindset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious, data driven and enjoy working with structuring, analysing, and presenting data in an easily understandable manner to senior decision makers
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, when deadlines are tight, and with a proactive hands-on approach when needed
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in writing
What we offer:
• Attractive office location in central Copenhagen, Kongens Nytorv.
• Healthcare package through our pension provider
• Delicious and diverse full lunch cooked by our excellent chefs-team.
• A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities.
• Good social environment with plenty events and social clubs.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,900+ employees globally and backed by EQT. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues, we are creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.