Head of Operational Purchase
Do you want to influence 3Shape Production & Supply capabilities in a fast-growing MedTech company? Would you like to apply and develop your strong People and Purchasing skills by taking on key responsibility in resource allocation, material optimization, developing purchasing team, reporting to management on key KPI’s. Do you want to be part of an international environment where teamwork, flexibility, and people development shape our success? Then join 3Shape’s Global Procurement team.
About the position
You will be part of the Global Procurement team anchored within the SVP, Production, Supply Chain & Quality area and lead a team of 12 engaged colleagues. The area is characterized by a dynamic and international working environment with constant focus on driving impact for 3Shape and developing our employees. Your continued development is key to 3Shape’s success and ensured by regular feedback and development dialogues.
• Assure daily deliveries to our ever-increasing production demand
• Support our New Product Introduction activities with materials and master data
• Support our factory with indirect materials used in our production
• Monitor and improve internal processes by maintaining KPI’s, develop and implement improvements
• Support Global Procurement team with sourcing and cost saving activates
• AdHoc activities within purchasing
• Develop and monitor existing QMS process (ISO and MDSAP)
• Relevant degree from a business school, university (economics) or similar
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience of management skills from an equivalent position within a larger organization
• Good team player with willingness to go down into details while keeping the high-level perspective
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Dynamics ERP, Power point, Excel will be a plus
• Curious, data driven and enjoy working with structuring, analyzing, and presenting data in an easily understandable manner to senior decision makers
• Unquestionable values and care for people
• Ability to work independently and under pressure, when deadlines are tight, and with a proactive hands-on approach when needed
• Fluency in English, both verbal and in writing
• A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
• Personal growth and development through continuous learning
• Private healthcare with dental treatment and cafeteria benefit system to keep you fit and well
• Fruit, vegetables, snacks to keep you energized
• An attractive site location with lunch in canteen with observation deck and relax room
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.