3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Full-stack Developer to help with building our new project named Platform Store. The project’s goal is to provide customers with an easy possibility to buy software products and connect to service providers. The project has been started not long ago but we are sure it will become an important part of 3Shape product portfolio. On the technical side, the project uses Pulumi and Kubernetes to build infrastructure in Azure, ASP.net together with microservices approach to develop services and Angular 11 together with Materials library for building Front End part. The project is under active development, so you and your team of professionals will need to constantly create new functionality. At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
- A degree in Computer Science or engineering
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in microservice architecture, building distributed and cloud systems
- Experience with Angular • Understanding of domain-driven design, event-driven design
- Experience in database design and optimization
- Experience in creating RESTful APIs
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Understanding of SOLID principles • Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Mental maturity, ability to think independently
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
- .NET (Core)
- ASP.NET (Core)
- Angular 2+
- CSS3 (Flex)
Would be a plus:
- Azure cloud hosting and other Azure service, Docker, Kubernetes
- Following coding standards and best practices
- Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tools
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: