3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Back-end Developer to help improving our web project named Treatment Review which allows our customers to exchange information within 3Shape software package. The project is under active development, so you and your team of professionals will need to create new modules and coordinate them with overall design and technologies. The vision is to have a distributed cloud application, built with the Microsoft Azure services. We’re establishing microservice architecture and evolving it to support our increasing business needs. We follow Scrum methodology in our daily work.
- A degree in Computer Science or engineering
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience in building microservice architectures, distributed and cloud systems
- Experience in database design and optimization
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Mental maturity, ability to think independently
- Using Scrum or another agile framework
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
- NET (Core)
- ASP.NET (Core)
- EntityFramework (Core)
- Would be a plus:
- Azure cloud hosting, Docker, Kubernetes
- Following coding standards and best practices
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tools
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: