3Shape A/S (www.3shape.com) is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production. 3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as Macedonia and Ukraine, and own production site in Poland. In early 2009 they launched their Sales and Support Offices in New Jersey, USA and Shanghai, China. 3Shape has customers in more than 70 countries around the world.
As a key member of the team, you will primarily develop software for 3Shape's applications. We are looking for self-motivated Software Developers with excellent coding skills and a creative engineering mind.
Together with team members in Denmark You will be responsible for creating leading-edge technology products by designing and implementing complex software algorithms, interfaces, and application flows. This role cover disciplines like programming and code reviewing, testing, taking part in scrum team tasks (such as specifications, planning and estimations), but also requires you to participate in understanding e.g. customer needs to ensure the development of superb products in superb quality.
You will be involved in the full SDLC and will be part of a team expected to deliver innovative solutions that will be used by thousands of customers around the world.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional requirements
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C# within Azure and AWS cloud environments
- Provide support to other external developers included in the project.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
3Shape is working on our next generation solution for gathering, processing and knowledge extraction from data generated by its wide portfolio of applications. The purpose of the project is to provide easy way of generating data sets for the Deep Learning teams in 3Shape using custom build data search engine and various APIs developed by the team. It is doing that by collecting data through multiple services, extracting and decrypting metadata, storage and processing of the files using the scalability and benefits of the serverless infrastructure provided by Azure and AWS.
We are looking for new colleagues to strengthen the development team. The team will be responsible for the full stack of the project, from design to deployment and operations. You will be collaborating with many project teams to integrate throughout the 3Shape portfolio. The team is distributed between Denmark and Macedonia. We focus on close collaboration with daily video meetings, and we encourage open communication. All team members are expected to take equal responsibility for the quality of our output.
The project goals
- Create service that will enable easy dataset generation for the Deep Learning teams in 3Shape.
- Create or participate in additional services that consist the project’s ecosystem (windows clients, desktop apps, web apps and cloud services).
- Step by step develop engine for data processing and searching of the data.
- Implement APIs and help product teams with domain models for integrations.
- Seamless integration with other 3Shape products for data gathering.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Proficient in C# and OOP principles.
- Strong understanding of software design and architectural patterns as well as SOLID principles.
- Experience in TDD (test driven development), and any mocking framework. Experience in writing custom integration tests is a bonus.
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with NOSQL databases. Experience in relational databases is also welcomed.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST).
- Experience with cloud development, Azure is an advantage, but we also use AWS
- DevOps mindset preferable - we build software with operation in mind
- Integrations and interfacing with other systems is part of our work
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.