3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Delphi Developer to help improving our project named Clear Aligners Lab which is a part of 3Shape software package for producing Clear aligners. Clear aligners treatment is an elegant alternative for treatment with bracket systems and is one of the fastest growing areas within dentistry. 3Shape develops software for clinics, labs, design centers and manufacturers, so production process for Clear aligners can be performed in most convenient, fast, and cost-effective way. The product is present on the market already, but we constantly develop new functionality to optimize the production processes for our customers even more as well as keep our technical stack up-to-date.
To fit the position the candidate should have good skills in Delphi development with RAD Studio, and be interested in developing business logic, architecture, UI and 3d math algorithms.
The project is under active development, so you and your team of professionals in Denmark and Ukraine will need to constantly create new functionality. At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
- A degree in Computer Science or engineering
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of practical experience in Delphi development
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Mental maturity, ability to think independently
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Would be a plus:
- Experience in 3D and mathematics
- Understanding of domain-driven design
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: