About the Global Academy team
What is our Mission?
Our mission as a team is to empower our customers to understand and maximize the value of their 3Shape solutions through customer success and learning offerings. Being part of the Customer Success and Business Development Department, we focus on providing the best-in-class customer experience. As after-sales services are a high-priority area for 3Shape, we continuously plan and implement new learning and engagement journeys to elevate the customer experience.
Who are we?
We are a diversified team with 15 brilliant people from different backgrounds and countries. As a headquarter function, we support more than 100 regional academy colleagues across our four key regions. Every day, we define, develop and deliver customer engagement and learning experiences to create a long-lasting partnership between our customers and 3Shape.
About the role
Here is a unique opportunity to become a part of 3Shape’s Global Academy team as a student assistant for customer success and shape how 3Shape delivers best-in-class after-sales customer experience through learning and engagement.
As a student assistant for customer success, you will be at the intersection between the business and operations, ensuring customer insights are developed into actionable items and executed on. You will engage with stakeholders across our global sales organization and headquarter functions including (but not limited to) local customer success teams, customer advocacy, product management and our commercial projects team.
You will be working directly with the Customer Success Program Manager and your main responsibility is to support the development and execution of the customer success strategy, including
- Design and continuously improve customer journeys for service delivery
- Rollout and implement customer success programs (e.g. onboarding program and/or ongoing engagement program) globally, primarily in North America, Europe and APAC
- Identify areas for service optimization to empower customer success to the team and to deliver a premium customer experience
Expected working hours: 15-20 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
- You are in the last year of the Bachelor’s degree or within the Master’s degree in a relevant field such as international business, strategy or similar
- Result-driven, independent, and thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Facing challenges head-on with a can-do attitude
- You are structured in your way of working
- Excellent at engaging with and managing stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- An empathic and assertive communicator
- Fluent in English
- It is an advantage if you have experience with project management
You will enjoy working with us if you are…
Perpetual learner - you are passionate about learning in every form and constantly find opportunities to improve yourself
Enthusiastic team player - you love working within a diversified team and making a significant impact
Relentless solution seeker - you like tackling complicated problems and have a knack for breaking them down to make the work manageable
About our offer
- You will be working in a dynamic and agile environment and can expect to be both challenged and supported in your personal growth and development
- You can expect an outstanding work/life balance according to your individual needs and situation
- An inspiring international environment with diverse and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities in our building
- An opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years in a fast-paced, innovative, and globally oriented business environment
- Your work location will be in central Copenhagen, close to Kgs. Nytorv in a modern and spacious office
Please do not hesitate to apply as we will be reviewing candidates continuously. If you have any questions, please contact hiring manager Jesper Erlang Poulsen at email@example.com or +45 60 58 91 91.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape is a world-leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen with the purpose of leading digital dentistry in the global market, creating value for our customers, and improving the lives of patients like you and me. 3Shape was founded in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1500+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA, etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.