In 3Shape we always try to make the best products for the benefits of our users and their patients.
To help us we need a skillful engineer or engineering graduate who can aid in designing and testing electronics in all forms for new and existing products. In the job you will be part of project phases from ideation to successful launch and be responsible for high quality electronics in our advanced and innovative medical 3Ds scanner products.
In the 3D Scanner R&D engineering team your primary mission will be to:
- Define, describe, and design electronics of new and existing products
- Identify and integrate electronic modules in systems
- Occasionally analyze malfunctions or handle part replacements or re-designs
- Verify designs and design integrations to raise product quality
- Be an integrated part of the R&D team on development projects
Your daily work will primary be in the cross-discipline project teams which together create new products. You will work independently with no detailed instruction book to follow in your daily work but will not stand alone and can spar with all our 50+ friendly HW developers in our R&D headquarter in Copenhagen. The job primarily is within R&D, but we have close corporation with suppliers in Asia and naturally with lifecycle and NPI teams at our factory in Szczecin, Poland.
Our 3D scanner systems are designed and built in-house and consists of modules and advanced custom printed circuit boards. Therefore, you shall be able to work with electronics at many levels from cables, power supplies, batteries, electronics board level circuitry and electromechanics, doing both design and debugging with relevant tools. You are good with your hands and can work with relevant measurement equipment.
- Education within Electronics or similar
- Professional experience or other good qualifications to meet the jobs requirements
- You can tick of expertise within some of below areas or are able to learn quickly
- Experimental/testing setup building
- PCB schematic design and layout
- Scripting & programming of embedded electronics
- Verification with measurement equipment and test strategies
You are intelligent and fast to learn if current competences need to be expanded. You are an outgoing person and team player with good communication skills, who can work independently, with your team and other functions. You are analytic, pragmatic and can strike a good compromise when needed, and thrives with many concurrent tasks.
3Shape is a world leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen. Our aim is to lead digital dentistry in the global market creating value for our customers and improving the lives of patients like you and me.
Working for 3Shape means that you will experience:
- An informal and inclusive workplace as part of an enthusiastic, skilled, international development team
- Working on medical applications that will revolutionize dentistry and help improve peoples’ lives
- Influence over own tasks, good work-life balance, and a friendly environment with room for fun
- Headquarters with nice office and lab spaces in central Copenhagen
- Fresh and delicious lunch and breakfast
- A good healthcare packages
Visit our website if you want to read more about our company, mission, or why 3Shape is a great place to work!
Get in touch now!
Please do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest-growing high-tech companies, as applications will be processed continuously. We do expect to close our search for this position as soon as possible. Please include education transcripts in your application.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.