Let’s change dentistry together!
Would you like to be part of setting the commercial direction in one of Denmark’s fastest growing MedTech companies? Are you passionate about business strategies and commercial projects and want to be a part of a young and energetic team eager to make an impact? Then 3Shape offers a unique opportunity to become our next Student Assistant in the Commercial Excellence team with exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across our global sales organization and HQ functions.
About the position:
You will be responsible to support the development and implementation of commercial strategies, projects and programs while developing your commercial and project management competencies. You will get the chance to work across the Commercial Excellence team within the areas of Reseller management, Commercial Strategy and Pricing, CRM and Sales Excellence. The focus will depend on the project pipeline and business opportunities that we are facing. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Work on projects ranging from conceptional strategy creation to operational process improvements and global implementation
- Be part of ensuring a more professional and commercial engagement with our resellers
- Support the development of a commercial toolbox for our sales organization that consists of, but is not limited to, performance management and reporting, KAM processes, segmentation and targeting tools, data insights/report, etc.
Previous student assistants have worked on and supported a wide range of projects and commercial tasks - as for example – optimization and implementation of an organization-wide CRM program as well as the creation of a loyalty program for our preferred resellers. In addition, they have been involved in commercial operations by driving the development of KPI PowerBI dashboards and building customized marketing & sales materials.
“At 3Shape, I’ve had a steep development curve by taking on responsibility and stepping out of my comfort zone while working closely with the team that always after work activities and a good laugh! These are the main reasons why I decided to stay on as a full-time Graduate after I finalized my studies”. - Jessica Babik, Business Graduate (former Student Assistant in Commercial Excellence)
What we are looking for:
- You are in the last year of the Bachelor’s degree or within the Master’s degree within international management, business & strategies or similar.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Super user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Structured way of working
- Experience with project management and problem solving would be an advantage
- Result driven, independent and thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
- Motivated to continuously develop professional and personal competencies
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- A positive can-do attitude embracing change
What we offer:
For the driven candidate with the right can-do attitude, we offer the opportunity to get involved in both day-to-day tasks but also strategic projects that have a global reach and impact. We like when people take responsibility, bring new ideas to the table and are driven by making a positive difference.
Further, we offer:
- Attractive office location in central Copenhagen, Kongens Nytorv.
- Delicious and diverse full lunch cooked by our excellent chefs-team
- A vibrant, young and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities
- Good social environment with plenty events and social clubs
- Various skill trainings, feedback session and your personal development plan
Working hours: 15-20 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: Follows standard pay level for student assistants
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
Need more information?
Please contact the hiring manager, Veronique Kraul at email@example.com .
To learn more about 3Shape, visit our Instagram here and our webpage here. You can also have a peak into our social profile here