3Shape is the “Google” of the dental industry, the leader of the dental CAD/CAM market. We are specialists in the production of 3D scanners, present in Poland for over 10 years.
Are you ready to continue your engineering career on working with medical scanners in a global setting? 3Shape offers an opportunity to work as R&D Engineer, electronics in the interface between development, production and quality with state-of-the-art dental technologies.
We are looking for an R&D Engineer, electronics to help improving product quality, production efficiency, as well as new product introduction
Your work will vary between planned improvement tasks, solving urgent issues and issues you have identified yourself. Hence it requires a flexibility towards changes and an ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines.
The position is based at our Production facility in Szczecin (Poland) and is within in our Lifecycle and Quality team, which is part of R&D. The work will be carried out in close collaboration with both local Production and R&D Engineers as well as engineers from Denmark. Hence you can expect to travel for around 10 days/year.
In your new job you will:
- Analyze production and quality issues and work with R&D, Production, Supply Chain and/or suppliers to find a solution and take responsibility to implement improvements
- Optimize and maintain our current products, e.g., by ensuring sufficient production tolerance on our PCBs design, outsource process steps and replacing components that become end-of-life
- Develop production tools to enable scalable growth
- Contribute to new product introduction and design for manufacture
- Support repair department in finding root causes of electronic failures
The ideal candidate is a hands-on, implementer who enjoys working in a cross functional team, and further has most of the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electronics engineering
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of test and measurement methodology, experience in analyzing and reporting of measurement data
- Understanding of schematics and PCB layouting
- Experience within production of electronic devices,
- Understanding of design, production and quality management processes for electronic (medical) devices
- Design for EMC & regulatory compliance, including test execution
- Knowledge of PC languages (Labview, C++, Python, Linux)
- Knowledge of l electronic technologies such as DDR, LVDS, Ethernet, USB, WIFI, etc.
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment)
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks
- No worries about lunch - you can buy it in our canteen for only 2 PLN
- The chance to influence the future of a rapidly expanding company
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- Company events