3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
3Shape is looking for an ambitious and high-performing Test Engineer to be a part of strategic transformation projects to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In your position, you will be working with ERP and cross-functional testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, competence in executing test cases, and a passion for quality. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Experience with different types of software testing, e.g., functional, usability, UI, regression, and smoke testing.
- Experience in test case writing. Understanding business requirements and converting these to test cases
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct pre and post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software will be a plus (e.g. JIRA, qTest, Zephyr)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience with Dynamics AX ERP would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite
- Strong organizational skills
- Travel of 20 days per year must be expected
- Joining a continuous growing IT team and being part of establishing a global IT department
- Working in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable, creative, and experienced peers
- An enthusiastic, international, and informal workplace
- Challenges that will require technical, analytical, and personal skills
- An opportunity to be part of digital dentistry technology development and to work with cutting-edge technology
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
- We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: