3Shape is a global technology company with a headquarters in Copenhagen. We are a market leader within digital dentistry, where our 3D scanners and software solutions already today are improving patient care, treatment quality, and efficiency around the world.
About the position
We are looking for a full-time Project manager with IT infrastructure and Operations experience to join our team of project managers in Global IT. You will join a group of 4 colleagues within IT PMO located in 3Shape headquarters in Copenhagen.
With the offset in a recently defined cross-company IT strategy, you and a newly hired Enterprise Architect will be driving the transformation to establish the future infrastructure setup on Azure, On-premises, and other hosting platforms. Your primary focus will be on standardizing and migrating customer-facing applications from multiple sources into the future design supported by a newly established Global Ops team.
What will you do
- Be a vital part of the team implementing our new IT Strategy
- Drive an operation maturity assessment of internal applications in collaboration with business owners and enterprise architects
- Plan and drive transition of customer-facing applications from development teams to Operations
- Continuously engage stakeholders, including setting proper reporting structure and effective communication strategy
- Document and respond to project risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively
- Identify requirements for operational set up including governance model and SLA/SLTs for the transitioned components
- Support optimization of cloud and hosting solutions
You are highly structured and well-organized. You have a positive, can-do attitude and are good at building relations. You communicate well in English as it is our #1 corporate language due to our global corporate culture. You have strong communication skills and the ability to engage with various stakeholders both from IT and business units fostering collaboration and establishing solid partnerships and relationships
In addition, you match most of these points:
- 5+ years of project management experience within IT infrastructure projects. Preferably experience with cloud migration or/and IT operations outsourcing/insourcing in ITIL settings.
- Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to understand complex technical issues, including application and infrastructure problem solving
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle
- Capable of planning and forecasting, risk management, budgeting, tracking, and monitoring skills
- Knowledge and experience with different project management methodologies
Life at 3Shape
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, and then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues, we are creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world.
Working for 3Shape means that you will experience:
Attractive office location in central Copenhagen, Kongens Nytorv.
Healthcare package through our pension provider
Delicious and diverse full lunch cooked by our excellent chefs-team.
A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities.
Good social environment with plenty events and social clubs.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today by clicking on "Apply" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. We will review the applications continuously. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact hiring manager Marc Fraenkel at +45 31 49 34 84.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.