3Shape is the “Google” of the dental industry, the leader of the dental CAD/CAM market. We are specialists in the production of 3D scanners, present in Poland for over 10 years.
Are you ready to continue your engineering career on working with medical scanners in a global setting? 3Shape offers an opportunity to work as mechanical engineer in the interface between development, production and quality with state-of-the-art dental technologies.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to help improving product quality, production efficiency, as well as new product introduction.
Your work will vary between planned improvement tasks, solving urgent issues and issues you have identified yourself. Hence it requires a flexibility towards changes and an ability to maintain attention to detail and quality under tight deadlines.
The position is based at our Production facility in Szczecin (Poland) and is within in our Lifecycle and Quality team, which is part of R&D. The work will be carried out in close collaboration with both local Production and R&D Engineers as well as engineers from Denmark. Hence you can expect to travel for around 10 days/year.
In your new job you will:
- Analyze production and quality issues and work with R&D, Production, Supply Chain and/or suppliers to find a solution and take responsibility to implement improvements
- Work on developing production tools to enable scalable growth
- Optimize and maintain our current products, e.g., by ensuring sufficient production tolerance, outsource process steps and replacing components that become end-of-life
- Contribute to new product introduction and design for manufacture
- Support repair department in finding root causes of failures
The ideal candidate is a hands-on, implementer who enjoys working in a cross functional team, and further has most of the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- 2 years of experience in a similar rol
- Proficient in 3D CAD tools (we use SolidWorks & PDM/Enterprise) and ERP systems (we use AX)
- Experience with design for manufacture and working with suppliers
- Preferably experience with Medical Devices
- Familiarity with electro-mechanics, electronics, optics and/or software and production technologies as injection molding, milling, CAM, robotics or 3D printing
- Understanding of design, production and quality management processes for electronic (medical) devices
- Ability to create and maintain cross-functional working relationships
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Competitive employment terms and benefits
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment)
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks
- The chance to influence the future of a rapidly expanding company
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- An attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 PLN
- Company events
Please attach your Curriculum Vitae and add consent for processing personal data included:
In accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in 3Shape Poland Sp. z o.o.