Do you want to implement and optimize finance processes in one of Denmark’s fastest growing (and EQT backed) MedTech companies? Would you like to apply and develop your strong Finance skills by taking key responsibility in finance processes including Order-to-Cash, Record-to-Report and Procure-to-Pay including continuous process compliance reviews? Do you want to be part of an international environment where teamwork, flexibility and people development shape our success?
Then join 3Shape’s Finance team as a Finance Process Specialist! You will ensure Finance takes a leading role in 3Shape's scale-up for growth by maturing finance processes together with business functions within Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing.
About the position
As a Finance Process Specialist, you will play a key role in the maturation of 3Shape’s finance organization to ensure we can continue to support 3Shape’s ambitious growth expectations. Furthermore, you will act as an enabler for projects within and outside the CFO-area, by taking lead on developing and anchoring financial processes within the organization.
You will be part of the Accounting & Finance team reporting to the senior finance director and join a team of 10 engaged colleagues. The team is anchored within the CFO area is characterized by a dynamic and international working environment with constant focus on driving impact for 3Shape and developing our employees. Your continued development is key to 3Shape’s success and ensured by regular feedback and development dialogues.
Key responsibilities include
- To lead, develop and execute finance process excellence
- Ensure changes to finance processes are successfully anchored with the right delivery teams
- Facilitate new finance projects from idea generation to implementation
- Supporting global cross-functional projects by executing process maturation and aligning expectations between the business and the Finance delivery teams
- Conduct internal financial compliance reviews and engage with relevant functions to ensure learnings are implemented
- Master degree within Finance & Business Administration or Economics
- Experience within Finance Operations and experience from financial projects. Could be from finance consulting company or finance shared service centres in international company or background in auditing
- Experience in designing operational finance processes all the way from cradle to grave, leveraging finance and ERP system knowledge
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in navigating an international organization, managing key stakeholders across the whole organization and a flair for getting things done
What do we offer
- Attractive office location in central Copenhagen, Kongens Nytorv.
- Healthcare package through our pension provider
- Delicious and diverse full lunch cooked by our excellent chefs-team.
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities.
- Good social environment with plenty events and social clubs.
For questions, please reach out to Kasper Møllgaard (+4531186359)
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,900+ employees globally and backed by EQT. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues, we are creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.