Do you want to join a Global leader of dental CAD/CAM Systems?
3Shape has the ambition to offer our customers and end users a great full customer experience. We are looking for a colleague to realize our ambition through the daily work doing training activities and supporting our customers In the Middle East/GCC Countries.
3Shape creates 3D Scanning & CAD/CAM software solutions and award-winning technology that enables dental professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved patient care. A privately owned company, 3Shape whose company headquarters are based in Copenhagen, Denmark has now over 1600 employees worldwide, with offices and service centres in the Americas, Asia and Europe, serving customers in more than 100 countries.
The company has seen high growth for the past many years and is investing in building a global infrastructure to continue this high growth. As a global market leader, it is in a strong position to lead the transformation of the industry to digital technology. The need for developing and cultivating our service and support organization is growing accordingly. We see this position as an important operational link to build up a closer partnership with our accounts supporting them in training activities that will drive their success in sales along with ensuring a best in class service to our end users.
The role of the Product Specialist is to provide training, consultancy, and guidance to 3Shape Resellers and end users, facilitating the understanding and usage of the 3Shape systems through webinars, and remote training initiatives. This means that you should be enthusiastic about travelling.
You will develop training courses and material, FAQs, and other learning content relating to the usage of 3Shape products. You will play an important role in obtaining and conveying feedback and input from the market to 3Shape R&D as well as to the Sales and Marketing functions.
You will be assisting resellers during their events and field visits. You will be supporting resellers and end-users as a solution provider partner. You will be in close contact with local and regional Opinion Leaders. You will follow up leads and provide intro sessions where needed.
You will be reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager Middle East & Turkey/ International Markets and with a dotted line into the Global 3Shape Academy. The Global Academy consists of Training & Application Specialists/Product Specialists in the 3Shape product portfolio in many parts of the world, with whom you will be able to share best practice and develop your skills and knowledge.
What are we looking for in a person for this role?
Apart from being a tech savvy it is all about personality and mind-set.
We are looking for a colleague who is passionate about training other people to become masters of our products. In line with our values, we believe in empowering our people, hence you will work with self-driven colleagues with a ‘can do’ attitude, that enjoy managing the variety of tasks and that take responsibility for whatever is required in the situation to ensure customer satisfaction. We are also looking for this mind set in our future Product Specialist for Middle East/GCC countries.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You can build up professional relations built on trust and respect
- You have a dental background, e.g. as a Dentist, Dental hygienists or Dental Technician
- Your work experience has given you extensive knowledge and insight in the work and needs of the clinics and dental labs
- You have experience with Dental CAD/CAM and it’s a benefit if you have experience with the 3Shape eco-system
- Generally, you have a natural appetite for new technologies
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and want to make a difference for the customer
- You are committed to ensure that the daily use of 3Shape’s high-tech scanners and software systems is successful for our customers
- You thrive with detailed and creative tasks such as developing training materials and documentation as a subject matter expert
- As a strong communicator you possess the ability to make even complex topics sound simple
- You are positive, with a constructive and highly service minded attitude.
- You display empathy and have good intercultural skills
- Fluent in Arabic, English and preferably also Turkish speaking and writing
- You are keen on travelling and can expect +100 travel days a year
- Being located in Istanbul will be an advance
A possibility to influence your job and specialize according to your interests. An opportunity to travel and grow your career through constant product training. Furthermore, you will be part of a team of committed & highly skilled colleagues who will support you in your role, and together you are shaping the future of digital dentistry and for better patient treatments.
Do you like to play to win, have fun at work and be part of a truly international team?
We look forward to receiving your application.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.