3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are a global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager, interested in driving our software project named Configuration Management. The project develops and operates a solution to efficiently distribute our products and updates, being one of the main infrastructural projects that enables our business. Currently, the project is in state of transformation from our old system, which is now being used by our customers, to a new solution. This work started more than a year ago and is now in the phase of active development. The plan is to migrate all data to the new system once it is deployed.
Currently, the team has 6 members, including a Scrum Master and an Architect, and follows Scrum methodology with all major meetings and artifacts. The project has a dedicated internal Product Owner, who is regularly communicating with the team about ongoing questions and middle\long term goals.
From the technical perspective, the new system uses Terraform and Kubernetes to build infrastructure in Azure, ASP.net Core together with microservices approach to develop services and Angular 12 together with Materials library for building Front End part.
- A background in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Good broad understanding of the business side of a large organization combined with the problem-solving skills, experience with leadership, and personal management
- Excellent at communicating and building strong relations across an organization, managing many stakeholders with different backgrounds, covering technical as well as commercial interests
- Strong experience with technical Project Management in the context of agile teams and methodologies.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Well-structured and detail-oriented
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan and execute a full-scale project, handling in parallel processes of maintenance and developing new functionality with an emphasis on scalability, reliability, and easy-to-use functionality.
- Track and report project deliverables compared to plan, identify and mitigate risk and issues.
- Ensure high quality of the deliverables in close collaboration with the development team
- Collaborate with other development teams, Product Managers, Project Managers, and other stakeholders across 3Shape.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: