3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to join a new SCRUM team with the mission to develop next generation of the 3D CAD software. You will ease the daily work of dental technicians and dentists helping them in providing better patients treatments. The new product will serve millions of users within the Labs and Clinics all over the World.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated team. We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, White, SpecFlow, git, etc.
- Design user interface, algorithms, and implement workflows for dentistry
- Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc
- Ensure high maintainability of the code. E.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
- Cooperate with developers on other projects
- Develop the coolest 3D application in C# (full-stack)
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer with C#/.Net
- Solid experience with design patterns and OOP principles
- Good mathematical understanding
- Interest in 3D and computational geometry
- You work with strong commitment and take ownership of your work
- Team-minded personality with flair for an Agile working style
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field
- At least intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- 3D computer graphics and its related mathematics
- Agile practices, including test-driven development, continuous integration and Scrum.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: