We are looking for skilled candidates who will take a position of Technical Account Manager to drive successful Practice Management and Imaging Systems integrations with 3Shape Unite – 3Shape’s newly launched platform for digital dentistry. We are looking to fill two new positions!
In this role you will drive and manage integrations with partners, take lead on the driving beta test process and get direct exposure to end-customers, re-sellers and integration partner organizations. You will become the go to person for key integrations both internally and externally to 3Shape.
You will facilitate ensuring that the solution meets expectations upon launch. In the implementation and beta testing phase, you will provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues. You will also be acting as a liaison with the internal team during the integration and up to the roll-out. You will interact with internal teams like Product Management and R&D on an everyday basis.
You are joined by 3 immediate colleagues in the Unite TAM team anchored directly in the Unite Product Management organization and you will be part of the Clinic TAM team.
Our ideal candidate brings:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- At least 6 months of experience with 3Shape Dental Desktop / 3Shape Unite as a Customer Support consultant, Tier 3 Support consultant, QA engineer, Technical Account Manager, or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of networking, client-server setup and Windows operating systems.
- Technical writing and bug reporting skills
- Excellent written/verbal English language skills
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency.
- Availability to travel few days a year.
Additionally, the following skills will contribute to your success in the role:
- Feel motivated by new learning.
- Experience with Virtual Machines will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Beta tests will be an advantage.
- Project management skills will be an advantage.
- Understanding of product management will be an advantage.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information on the position you are welcome to reach out directly to:
- Kristian Junkov, Senior Product Manager Partnerships & Integrations, Unite Product Management
- Serhii Sadovyi, TAM Team Manager
For more general information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.