3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
You will work as a Software Engineer within the CI/CD department in the R&D division of 3Shape. The goal of the CI/CD department is to enable 3Shape employees to ship production-ready software products to 3Shape customers whenever they want, through a fully automated delivery pipeline. The CI/CD department supports ~400 software developers in 3Shape today.
We are a team of engineers specialized in developing software tools, developing build and deployment pipelines, and maintaining CI/CD services.
We grow together as a team, help each other out and have fun while working on the projects. We regularly contribute to open source and participate in hackathons.
Your projects and tasks will come from a technology roadmap defined by engineers across the organization (including our team). Examples include a significant migration from Gitlab to GitHub and a UI test framework integrated into build pipelines.
- Build the next-generation CI/CD pipeline library for building, deploying, and monitoring 3Shape products.
- Implement telemetry and logging in CI/CD pipelines and tools so we can monitor their usage.
- React to incidents related to the tools and services we maintain in a weekly support duty schedule within regular office hours.
- Help define a cloud-based architecture and deployment strategies for it together with the team solution architect.
- Work within a self-organizing team that does its daily planning itself.
You will be working with the following technologies:
- The .NET platform: C#, Powershell Core.
- Cloud providers (almost exclusively Azure)
- CI/CD tools (GitHub Actions, TeamCity, MSBuild, Artifactory, OctupusDeploy)
- Containers and Docker
- Everything as code, including infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- And many more as they emerge!
We imagine you have:
- A burning desire to automate as much work as possible.
- Expertise or desire to learn more about one or more of Azure (DevOps), PowerShell, GitHub, and Docker.
- Practical experience with Agile (Scrum, KanBan) and DevOps.
- Experience supporting production workloads.
- Good communication skills.
- Education in Software Engineering or a related field.
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on social media: