Do you want to develop innovative software solutions that improve the lives of patients? Do you have a degree in computer science or engineering with 2+ years of software development experience? Then you may be our new .net developer in 3Shape.
3Shape is a world leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen. At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients like you and me. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative scanners and advanced software for the global community of dental professionals.
We are looking for a .NET developer to join us build tomorrows infrastructure for digital dentistry. Our mission is to build the most powerful and intuitive storage and replication solution for dental data. Thereby provide peace of mind for dentists worldwide regarding patient data.
We are a team of 10 highly skilled, motivated, and experienced software developers and architects. Most of the team are based in our Copenhagen office. Two of our developers are in our sister office located in Skopje, North Macedonia. We have a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, focusing on building the right solution in high quality using the right technologies. We like to follow best practices and expect nothing but the best of ourselves and the rest of our colleagues.
One of the 3Shape investments and strategic components is to build and integrate the communication and storage to be used across our software products and systems and thus improving the end users workflow. We are responsible for the full lifecycle of the software, from design through development to deployment and operations. Most of the work is on back-end and integration. We develop our services and APIs in C# running in the Microsoft Azure cloud using Docker and App Services.
You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar with 2+ years of experience as a C# software developer. You can say yes to the following:
- A genuine interest and curiosity in agile software development practices, such as SOLID principles
- Curious by nature, comfortable grasping complex data structures and algorithms
- Delivering quality code while making stable and high-performing solutions
- Comfortable with algorithms, data structures and high-performance code
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Knowledge of Azure resources is a plus, but not a necessity
Join one of the most exiting MedTech companies and make a real impact. With us you will work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide! Moreover, we offer:
- An effective agile and dynamic development process
- Work in an inspiring environment with social, highly skilled and committed colleagues
- An entrepreneurial mindset and an international atmosphere
- Career opportunities for talents in a fast-growing company
- Work/life with the possibility to work remote for up to 2 days a week
- A good healthcare package
- Breakfast every day and delicious lunch cooked by our resident chef in our new canteen
- Attractive office in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
- An opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years!
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously. You can read more about 3Shape and our innovative products at: https://www.3shape.com/. We are on an exciting growth journey, see all our open positions in R&D at: https://careers.3shape.com/#va...
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.