Summary/Objective: As part of the 3Shape Academy, this role provides support and training to end users in the use of 3Shape products and services. As an ambassador for 3Shape, this role is defined as a TRIOS subject matter expert, and a partner in education.
Assist in driving Academy utilization with regional presentations, flyers and social media.
Provide expert-level pre and post-sale technical and clinical training of 3Shape TRIOS
Conduct hardware and software training according to standard training protocols.
Assists in evaluation of education deliverables and their effectiveness in the market.
Provide prompt follow up and attention to customer inquiries, defined by department standards
Enter information, as defined by the manger, into CRM.
Regular reporting of performance goals and focus areas, as defined by the Director
Participate in mandatory internal training related to product releases, updates, enhancements, etc.
Participate in customer/client meetings, as requested.
Training may be conducted via telephone, email or online sessions.
Manage and submit expenses for reimbursement according to company policy and practices
Adheres to company policies, procedures and directives regarding standards of workplace behaviour in completing job duties and assignments
Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA, EFDA, CDA), Certified Dental Technician (CDT) or a foreign trained dentist permitted to work in Columbia
- 1+ years working in a dental practice or lab setting required
- 1+ years of clinical or lab use of CAD/CAM as related to medical device products required
- 1+ years of demonstrated training experience required
- Demonstrated competence in the use of Microsoft Office applications, with a high level of proficiency in Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English fluently.
- Clinical Acumen—the individual must be able to understand the dental workflow and the fundamentals of clinical dentistry
- Customer and Service Orientation—must be able to understand and translate customer needs into outstanding service and training.
- Strong Communicator—must be able to provide clear, concise, professional feedback both written and verbal to a variety of audiences. Able to communicate complex topics to individuals with varied backgrounds and experience.
- Global Mindset - Must be able to understand and effectively work across cultural boundaries.
- Relationship Oriented—able to establish effective, strong partnerships with all levels and all roles, both inside and outside the company
- Technologically Savvy—able to work with, understand and embrace changes in technology
- Ethical Conduct—takes accountability for decisions, makes decisions that clearly adhere to an ethical standard
- Adaptable – must be open to change and adjustment when and where needed
Work Environment: This is an office-based position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time, regular position. Hours vary depending on the location and type of training. Some training could occur during evening hours and over weekends
Travel Requirements: Less than 10%
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
Individual must be able to legally work in Colombia
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.