3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative software and 3D scanners for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our intra-oral 3D scanner that makes it possible to scan a patient without any radiation or discomfort, then digitally design a new tooth using AI and finally 3D print or mill the patient’s new tooth – all within an hour.
As you can imagine, the technology behind the scenes is amazing and complex. Yet, for the end-user, the apps must be simple and easy to use. At the core of this is the strategic Unite software platform that integrates 3Shape’s apps with software and services from our partners and customers.
For the Unite project, 3Shape is looking for a Software developer. You’ll join a new 10-person cross-functional agile team that builds APIs and integrations to enable frictionless workflows across multiple systems.
- Build integrations that consume APIs and web content from 3Shape’s partners
- Build next generation of secure REST APIs to be consumed by 3Shape’s partners
- Build automated tests of your own code and update documentation when needed
- Opportunity to engage with peers at 3Shape’s strategic integration partners
- The tech/tool stack is C#, Git, Jira, Jama, TeamCity, Jenkins, Visual Studio, ReSharper, Rider, Swagger UI, Azure test benches and other tools of the trade that you need to get the job done
Our vision of the ideal candidate
- Degree in computer science, engineering, IT or similar
- Experience developing public APIs is preferrable
- Excited about cross-site work: Your team is located in Kyiv and Copenhagen and our partners around the globe
- Pragmatic, sees the big picture, takes ownership
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and intermediate+ in written and spoken English
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- An inspiring international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues
- Empowerment and challenging tasks in a young and highly successful MedTech company
- Good work/life balance
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: