3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our Identity project in the Kyiv office. The project is centralizing processes of authentication and authorization for the majority of our applications and, in fact, is playing an important role for each of our systems.
From the technical side, the project uses Kubernetes to build infrastructure in Azure, ASP.net together with the microservices approach to develop services and React for building the Front-End part.
The project is in the stage of active development and a lot of new functionality is constantly being added. Therefore, to assure high quality, we need to strengthen our testing activities. If you want to use Agile methodology in your daily work and apply your skills to the support and improvement of the quality of our professional Web solutions - you are welcome to join our team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Testing web applications and cloud services
- Providing tasks estimations
- Creating test documentation
You should have experience in the following fields:
- 2+ year of experience in software testing of web applications
- Strong manual testing skills
- Knowledge and experience of software testing principles
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and methodologies
- Experience of software test automation is a strong plus
- Experience of working with agile development process is an advantage
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
You should possess the following personal competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Careful attention to details
- Ability to see the relations between functionalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: