At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative software and 3D scanners for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our inter-oral 3D scanner that makes it possible to scan a patient without any radiation or discomfort, then digitally design a new tooth using AI and finally 3D print or mill the patient’s new tooth – all within an hour.
As you can imagine, the technology behind the scenes is amazing and complex. Yet, for the end-user, the apps must be simple and easy to use. At the core of this is the Unite software ecosystem that integrates 3Shape’s apps with partners and customers.
For the Unite project, 3Shape is looking for a software developer. You’ll join a new 10-person agile team that builds integrations that enable frictionless workflows for dentists globally.
- Build integrations that consume APIs and web content from 3Shape’s partners
- Build APIs to be consumed by 3Shape’s partners
- Build automated tests of your own code and update documentation when needed
- The tech and tool stack is C#, Git, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins, Visual Studio, ReSharper, Rider, Azure test benches and other tools of the trade that you need to get the job done
Our vision of the candidate
- Degree in computer science, engineering, IT or similar
- Excited about cross-site work: Your team is located in Copenhagen and Kyiv and our partners around the globe
- Pragmatic, sees the big picture, ready to take ownership
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and fluent in written and spoken English
We offer you
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- Empowerment and challenging tasks in a young and successful MedTech organization
- Good work/life balance e.g. remote work for up to 2 days per week
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen, next to Kongens Nytorv metro station
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an R&D focused company
- A vibrant, young and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and supportive colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based offices
- A healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs.
Visit our website if you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why find out why 3Shape is a great place to work!
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest-growing high-tech companies and apply already today. Please include your course and grade overview in your application. We will review the applications continuously. We look forward to receiving your application
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.