Your work will help ensure that we maintain our position as a world leader within digital solutions in the dental industry. You will join the Global Marketing team in a highly innovative company and work daily with a team of dedicated and skilled Marketing and Sales professionals. The position is located at the 3Shape HQ in downtown Copenhagen.
The Institutional and Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and measuring the impact of channel specific marketing materials and programs, for our institutional clients and our global key accounts. In this role you will be responsible for the success of partner marketing programs with top resellers as well as working broadly across the institutional channel and with our sales/customer success managers to build and support the overall business strategy for this segment.
In this role you will will craft and drive campaigns to carry through our differentiated product messaging and articulate 3Shape’s unique offerings amongst the various institutional client types. The role will also work closely with the members of the product group, digital team, commercial excellence, communications and senior leadership to maximize the effectiveness of the marketing efforts.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing and campaign initiatives, including strategic development and implementation of marketing deliverables across all five of the key phases: Design, Build, Launch, Monitor and Measure.
- Build relationships and collaborate with portfolio managers, sales teams, and product and marketing peers to produce materials and messaging that support sales growth, retention and asset goals within the institutional channel.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of 3Shape products and the prospective client markets and own how 3Shape can differentiate itself in the institutional channel via strong product and sales marketing messaging.
- Work closely with digital marketing team to develop a digital approach and execution.
- Innovate and explore new tactical and strategic initiatives focused on growing our business.
- Utilize competitor data to identify opportunities to differentiate 3Shape in the institutional marketplace and track industry trends.
- Set, oversee, and communicate measurable channel marketing objectives.
- Develop client segmentation support and marketing programs appropriate for each segment.
- Create campaigns needed for various stages of a client's lifecycle including awareness, consideration, conversion, service and retention.
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors.
- Develop partner presentations and provide/orchestrate product training to partners.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Manage global partner marketings programs to help achieve revenue goals.
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in account based marketing management, or a combination of marketing and sales
- Experience working with partners, sales people and consultant relationship officers
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects independently and simultaneously, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Proven ability to lead the development and production of marketing communications programs to meet multiple communications, audience and marketing objectives.
- Demonstrated exceptional project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting rapid-pace, demanding client needs.
- Excellent written and spoken English (Required) secondary major language (a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate numbers into actions
- Ability to build relationships and make an impact at all levels and regions/cultures – both within 3Shape as well as with our external partners
- Resilience and resourcefulness when faced with ambiguity
- “Can do” – attitude and proactive approach to drive improvement
- Constructive and like to contribute to building a positive work environment
- A genuine team player that believes in the power of collaborative work and interacts with co-workers in a collegial and respectful manner.
- Traveling 10-30 days per year should be expected (in non-Corona times)
This position will be an excellent career opportunity in a fast-growing company with great possibilities to influence its long-term commercial direction.
Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter.
We will assess and interview continuously, so apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.