3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a Middle C# Software Developer to join a well-established cross-country SCRUM team with the mission to develop next generation Dental CAD software (https://www.3shape.com/en/software/trios-design-studio). The team is working on a new application, that will improve patient care and change digital dentistry. You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team. The team is responsible for the development of the 3D CAD application used for digital restorative dentistry. We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, White, SpecFlow, git, etc.
• Design user interface, algorithms, and implement workflows for dentistry
• Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc
• Ensure high maintainability of the code. E.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
• Cooperate with developers on other projects
• Develop the coolest 3D application in C# (full-stack)
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering or similar field
• 2+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / C++ / .Net)
• Understanding of design patterns and OOP principles
• Interest in the 3D and computational geometry
• Good mathematical understanding
• You work with strong commitment and take ownership of your work
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
• Team-minded personality with flair for an Agile working style
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: