3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a Middle C# Software Developer to join a well-established cross-country SCRUM team with the mission to develop next generation Dental CAD software (https://www.3shape.com/en/software/trios-design-studio). The team is working on a new application, that will improve patient care and change digital dentistry. You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team. The team is responsible for the development of the 3D CAD application used for digital restorative dentistry. We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, White, SpecFlow, git, etc.
• Design user interface, algorithms, and implement workflows for dentistry
• Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc
• Ensure high maintainability of the code. E.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests
• Cooperate with developers on other projects
• Develop the coolest 3D application in C# (full-stack)
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering or similar field
• 2+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / C++ / .Net)
• Understanding of design patterns and OOP principles
• Interest in the 3D and computational geometry
• Good mathematical understanding
• You work with strong commitment and take ownership of your work
• Confident in English, with good communication skills
• Team-minded personality with flair for an Agile working style
Being the part of us means:
— Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry.
— Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment.
— Constant professional growth and development.
— A healthy work-life balance.
— Possibility of flexible remote work.
— Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc.
— Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”.
— A parking lot with free spaces for employees.
— Occasional business trips to Western Europe.
— Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw,
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :