3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative scanners and advanced software, tied together in collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our inter-oral 3D scanner that makes it possible to scan a patient without any radiation or discomfort, then digitally design a new crown using AI and finally 3D print or mill the new tooth – all within an hour. Behind the scenes, the technology is amazing and complex. Yet, for the end-user, the tools and workflows must be easy to learn and simple, pleasant and efficient in daily use.
At the core of this is the Dental Desktop platform software project. For this project, 3Shape is looking for a skilled and experienced C# software developer for our team in Kyiv.
- Implementing major, new features, improving current features and fixing bugs to keep end-users happy and competitors at bay
- Executing refactorings and redesigns to keep tech debt in check
- Building automated tests of you own code and updating documentation if needed
- The tech stack: C# moving towards .Net Core, MS SQL Server moving towards a distributed document database, WCF moving towards REST and finally WPF (not moving anywhere)
- The tools: Git, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins, ReSharper, Rider, Azure test benches and other tools you need to get the job done
Our vision of the ideal candidate
- You have solid theoretical foundation from university degree in computer science, engineering or IT
- Top of the class developer with some experience from professional software development organizations. Your skills are more important than your age and experience
- Agile at heart with a DevOps mindset
- You see the big picture and take 360° responsibility and pride in your work
- Self-driven, pragmatic and strong collaboration skills
- Intermediate level of English (both written and oral)
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com.
You can follow us on social media: